Admin Assistant - Legal Department Full-time وظيفةمنذ 3 أسابيع - Public Service - Kuwait City - 93 الآراء
- Coordinate renewal; update cataloging product logos for use in trademark filings and registration of Group Trade Marks with concerned departments, external IP agencies and relevant government entities.
- Coordinate renewal, update and registration of Group Agency Contracts with concerned departments, and relevant government entities.
- Review MOCI entities for renewal, update and registration of Group Trade mark and Agency Contracts.
- Undertakes general administrative duties (i.e. general word processing, filing scheduling, , data entry, copying and emailing, ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies, billing and payment memos partnering with Accounting as needed etc.);
- Composes letters and memoranda and prepares reports using knowledge of work area instructions and guidelines;
- Prepares internal communication memos in English and Arabic;
- Maintains documentation, prepares programs of meeting, presentations and other documentation;
- Maintains expense statement and handles petty cash;
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls;
- Responds to inquiries on the status of pending administrative cases;
- Sorts, opens, logs, and distributes incoming mail; attaches incoming correspondence to relevant files and related materials needed for action.
- Educational background – High school Diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- Technical Skills/Qualifications – Knowledge of office practices, procedures, Good knowledge of MS Office. SAP knowledge is an added advantage.
- Language – Good verbal and written English. Bilingual (English & Arabic speaker).
- Relevant Experiences – 1-3 year relevant experience in a similar position
Job LocationAl Kuwait, Kuwait
Company IndustryFMCG; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Manufacturing and Production
Company TypeEmployer (Private Sector)
Employment TypeFull Time Employee
Monthly Salary RangeUnspecified
Number of Vacancies1
Career LevelMid Career
Years of ExperienceMin: 1
■ Distributes over 25,000 Stock Keeping Units (SKU), making it one of the largest operators in terms of SKUs, unit sales, market share and in terms of share of revenues of total consumer spending in consumer categories served by the company
■ Active in various segments of the consumer staple industry supported by long-standing relationships with Johnson & Johnson, Olayan Kimberly-Clark, Reckitt Benckiser, General Mills, Arla Foods, Sara Lee and many other leading brands and manufactu
■ Vertically integrated into complementary business operations, including packaging, catering, contract services and logistics