HR Business partner Full-time Job1 week ago - Public Service - Dresden - 102 views
HR Business partner (m/f)
As the HR Business partner for our manufacturing plant in Rosswein you will work closely with the local management team and the employees to support the business needs for the site. In addition to that you're part of the European HR team driving various projects across the region.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide guidance and support on all HR matters to managers and employees and manage relationship with employee representatives
- Support HR and business activities like recruiting, talent development, salary planning, reporting/budget planning etc.
- Providing guidance and executing on HR processes and policies as well as local employment law
- Acts as the contact person for internal and external audits, ensuring compliance and accurate realization of our processes, work instructions and legal obligations.
- Collaborate with the local Safety, Health & Environmental representative to ensure appropriate processes are in place along with standard reporting
- General site management of facilities
Profile and Qualifications :
- Bachelor or master degree in Economics (or similar)
- At least 5 years' experience in HR
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction is required as well as strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Well organized, inquisitive, and independent attitude to work
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel while paying adequate attention to detail
- Willingness and interest for international travels & teamwork
For our Industrial Components Equipment Group (ICEG), based in Düsseldorf, we are looking for an